This versatile massage oil made with extra virgin olive oil, combined with aloe vera and seaweed extract, hydrates, rejuvenates and aids to lock in moisture.
- After sun: dry, damaged and sun burned skin
- Rich hydration for super dry skin
- Acne prone skin
- Dull lifeless complexion
- Great to relieve tight, itchy skin due to dryness
Essential Oils of lime, spearmint, mandarin & lavender. Refreshing, light, and invigorating.
How to use
Apply desired amount for all over body massage, bath oil, hair treatment, or to nourish skin.
Read our blog on massage oils.
Aloe Vera: for hydration, new cell growth and to soothe sunburn or windburn.
Seaweed Extract: rich in vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants, improves skin texture and offers rich hydration.
Olive Oil: high in anti-oxidants, offers intense hydration and quick absorption into the skin.
Olea europaea (Australian extra virgin olive oil), mentha spicata (spearmint oil), citrus reticulata (mandarin oil), lavandula angustifolia (lavender oil), citrus aurantifolia (lime oil), aloe barbadensis miller (aloe vera), ascophyllum nodosum (seaweed extract).
Not tested on animals. Sulphate and paraben free. No artificial colours or fragrances.
- DDaphneI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoSmells divine and so hydrating!
This body oil is an amazing addition to my body care regime and I just love the heavenly scent. It instantly calms my skin and gives it a natural glow!
- WCWendy C.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMassage Oil
Just love this product so good on my skin even use on my face recommend highly
- HHelenI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoHeaven Scent
Favourite skin product ever Works extremely well on sunburnt skin doesn’t sting at all and seems to calm skin quickly. Plus smells beautiful
- IIsadoraI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoMy Everyday Bath Oil - Smells amazing and refreshing!
I'm all the way from Canada and visited this store a few months ago. Purchased the Aloe Vera & Seaweed Bath and Massage Oil and fell in love with the smell. My little daughter loves it too. I apply the oil just after a shower and my skin feels so soft and supple and smells so heavenly. I just ran out so will be buying more if they deliver to Canada.