Skip to content
- 2 punnets fresh Strawberries
- 3 tbsp Vasse Virgin Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Vanilla Bean pods
- 1 fresh Lime
- 40gm Caster Sugar
- Split the vanilla pod, scrape out the seeds, and place these into a small saucepan with the extra virgin olive oil. Cut the pods into pieces and add to the saucepan.
- Warm the oil on a low heat for 3 minutes then remove and let it cool. This allows the wonderful vanilla flavours to infuse the olive oil.
- Wash and hull the strawberries, then place in a bowl.
- Wash and dry the lime, then peel very thin (or zest).
- Add the lime to the sugar, add some fresh lime juice and then mix together.
- Add the strawberries.
- Pour the olive oil mixture over the top and gently toss through. Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.