Learn how to create your very own natural lip balm using luxurious honey, shea butter, creamy beeswax and organic ingredients.
In this quick and easy 45 minute class you'll discover how to craft two beautiful lip balms in 15gm pots and get to take home any extras! Choose to keep it simple or include a scrumptious flavour such as aniseed, lavender or orange.
Terms & Conditions
- All participants must be 12 years or older and bring closed-in footwear as the classes take place in a working factory.
- Maximum number of participants is 10 per workshop.
- Workshops require a minimum of 2 people to go ahead.
- Payment in full is required at the time of booking, bookings are not confirmed unless payment in full has been received.
- Cancellations made 48 hours or more before the scheduled class time will receive a full refund.
- No shows and cancellations within 24 hours or less of the scheduled class time will only be re-scheduled or issued with a voucher of equal value.
We are making some changes to the booking conditions taking into consideration that our customers may have to be fully vaxed to be able to enter the premises. It is the customer' responsibility to ensure they have the appropriate certifications at the time of entry, no refund will be offered in this case. In the event of a lockdown within the 48hr period, a re-schedule/credit note will be offered.
Classes cannot go ahead in the event public health mandates masks are to be worn indoors and will be offered a refund or credit/reschedule after that period.
Classes require a minimum of two people to go ahead.
Please select your date above.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for Sunday bookings, which require a minimum of 4 participants.