Located in Vasse Virgin's own Tasting Room, learn from an Australian Extra Virgin Olive Oil Expert in this new and exciting workshop!
You'll be guided through an expert tasting of local and international extra virgin olive oils, learning how to detect faults, discover flavour characteristics, and how to choose the best olive oil for your cooking, dressing or garnishing.
Terms & Conditions
- All participants must be 12 years or older and bring closed-in footwear as the classes take place in a working factory.
- Maximum number of participants is 10 per workshop.
- Workshops require a minimum of 2 people to go ahead.
- Payment in full is required at the time of booking, bookings are not confirmed unless payment in full has been received.
- Cancellations made 24 hours or more before the scheduled class time will receive a full refund.
- No shows and cancellations within 24 hours or less of the scheduled class time will only be refunded 50% of the total booking cost.
Temporary COVID-19 Measures
- Maximum of 8 participants
- All participants will need to provide contact details and complete a brief questionnaire
Bookings for this workshop are currently only available by contacting us directly.
Please email us at email@example.com for all bookings and enquiries.
Classes require a minimum of two people to go ahead.