A nourishing and nurturing oil, use it for an all over body massage or add a few drops to the bath for a wonderfully luxurious experience. Crafted to minimise the irritation of dry skin and improving your skin elasticity, with the soothing and calming qualities of Chamomile.
- Sensitive skin types, including rashes and eczema
- Soothing and calming on stressed irritated skin
- Great to use on bites and stings
Essential Oils of chamomile and lavender. Herbal and earthy. Calming, relaxing, and can aid with sleep.
How to use
Apply desired amount for all over body massage, bath oil, hair treatment, or to nourish skin.
Read our blog on massage oils.
Chamomile: Anti-inflammatory, stimulates skin growth and repair, high in anti-oxidants, soothing and healing for skin irritations or sensitive skin types
Lavender: Calms stressed skin, anti-bacterial, anti-septic
Olive Oil: high in anti-oxidants, offers intense hydration and quick absorption into the skin
Read our blog on Chamomile and Lavender
Olea europaea (Australian extra virgin olive oil), calendula officinialis (calendula oil), soja hispida (soy bean oil), prunis dulcis (sweet almond oil), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary extract), matricaria chamomilla (German chamomile oil), lavandula angustifolia (lavender oil)
Not tested on animals. Sulphate and paraben free. No artificial colours or fragrances.
- WBWendy B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoChamomile & Lavender Bath and Massage Oil
Very versatile soothing oil. I use it on everything from nappy rash to after shower moisturiser. Beautiful lavender smell but not too overpowering. I would highly recommend for suffering from dry or sun damaged skin
- JDJen D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBeautiful product
Love this product, have been using for years. This and the lemon myrtle are my favorites. Perfect for massages, in the bath, I even use the chamomile & lavender oil as a cleanser. Would definitely recommend.
- SCsharon c.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoBest massage and body oil I've ever used.
Not only does this oil smell superb, it also absorbs nicely into the skin, leaving a soft smooth look. Having fairly dry skin i use body lotions all the time, but this is the best one that I have ever used.
- JJulieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoFantastic product!
I am absolutely addicted - it is wonderful! So soothing and calming, and strong scent which dissipates nicely after applying.