Olive Oil Dip
This recipe was provided to us by James from Llewellin's Guest House in Margaret River. James is a Le Cordon Bleu trained chef who delights his guests with beautifully designed menus focussing on local produce.
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons capers
- ½ teaspoon dried or fresh oregano
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- Pinch of Truffle salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- ½ cup Vasse Virgin Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Firstly smash the garlic & capers with a pestle & mortar if you have one, or finely chop.
- Add all the other ingredients together with the garlic & capers in pestle & mortar and mash together then spoon into a separate dish for presentation.
- Pour over a very generous serve of Vasse Virgin Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Serve with chunks of wood fired bread.