Asian Style Tuna Ceviche
This recipe was provided to us by James from Llewellin's Guest House in Margaret River. James is a Le Cordon Bleu trained chef who delights his guests with beautifully designed menus focussing on local produce.
- 300g Sashimi grade fresh tuna
- 1 small bunch of coriander finely chopped (keep some for garnish)
- 2 limes juiced
- 1 small knob of fresh ginger peeled & grated
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoon of Vasse Virgin Mild Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (low salt)
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped.
- 2 baby gem lettuces, to serve
- Slice fish into small cubes
- Mix all the other ingredients (except the lettuce) together.
- Place the fish into the mixture & chill in the fridge for 30 minutes
- Serve on top the lettuce leaves, extra coriander as garnish.
Tip: if you don't like things too spicy, swap out the fresh chilli for our Chilli Pressed EVOO instead for a more mild flavour.