Skip to content
- 425gm White Cannellini Beans
- 185gm Marinated Artichokes
- 1 Garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 2 tbsp Parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp Parmesan, grated
- Juice of half Lemon
- 2 tbsp Vasse Virgin Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Strain the juice off the beans and place them into a food processor, along with the jar of artichokes, adding most of the oil from the jar too.
- Then add the olive oil, garlic, parsley, parmesan and lemon juice and season with some salt and pepper (optional).
- Blend to a purée consistency, but not too fine.
- Serve with crackers, crostini or fresh bread. Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.