Skip to content
- 80gm Baby Spinach, roughly torn
- 2 cup Cherry Tomatoes, mixture of red and yellow, halved
- 100gm Mozzarella pearls
- 2/3 cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 1/2 small red Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp Vasse Virgin Basil Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Prepare the ingredients by halving tomatoes, tearing up the baby spinach leaves, and slicing the onion.
- Place spinach, tomatoes, mozzarella, olives and onion into a large bowl.
- Drizzle with Basil Pressed EVOO and toss gently to mix oil well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste if needed. Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.