Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
- 4 large Portobello Mushrooms
- 1 Garlic clove, diced
- 1/4 Zucchini, diced
- 1/4 Red Capsicum, diced
- Feta cheese, diced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 tsp Vasse Virgin Sundried Tomato and Chilli Pesto
- Remove the mushroom stalks and dice up, then add to the diced zucchini, capsicum and garlic.
- Spread a generous amount of the sundried tomato and chilli pesto into the cup (or gills) of each mushroom.
- Then add equal amounts of the other mixture into each mushroom, along with some salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the feta cheese on top of each mushroom and heat on a BBQ plate for approximately 5-10 minutes.
- The mushrooms are ready when they are juicy and the feta cheese has melted and browned.