Make every day gourmet using Vasse Virgin’s food range
The Vasse Virgin gourmet food range has a whole range of delicious products that can be eaten on their own or added to dishes to make things a little more gourmet… We often get asked how to use certain products at home in your every day cooking, so we’ve got together our best recommendations on how to use your favourite food products!
Macadamia Pesto- while most people tend to eat this straight from the jar with a spoon, here’s some more creative ways you can use our top-selling food product!
- Use on a pizza base instead of tomato paste. We recommend topping with BBQ chicken, goat’s cheese, cherry tomatoes and top with fresh rocket after cooking (check out the recipe here).
- Toss through fresh pasta for a quick meal, add any veggies you like and top with a little extra parmesan.
- Add to a simple ham and cheese toasted sandwich to go from boring to a gourmet delight.
- Spoon over salads
- Fold through scrambled eggs just before they’re finished cooking, or spoon over poached eggs.
- Add to a frittata mix
- Serve alongside roast lamb
- Add a little heat to your pasta sauces or stir through a risotto
- Pour over oven baked salmon
- Slice brussel sprouts in half and brown in a frying pan with plenty of olive oil. Once served, drizzle the dressing over the sprouts.
- Add to your favourite stir fry or Asian style salad
- Spread our delicious pate over crispbread and top with a pickled blueberry
- Spoon over a wheel of brie or camembert
- Use to decorate cakes or deserts
- Mix blueberries and chopped cherry tomatoes, spoon onto toast and drizzle with our basil extra virgin olive oil