Homemade Hummus with Crunchy Dukkah Topping
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 60ml fresh lemon juice
- 60ml tahini
- 1 clove garlic
- 30ml Vasse Virgin Mild & Delicate Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 50g Vasse Virgin Bush Tomato Dukkah
- Vasse Virgin Chilli Pressed EVOO
- Place the chickpeas, lemon juice, tahini, garlic, olive oil and cumin in a food processer and process on high speed until combined and smooth. Add a little water as you go if you like a thinner consistency.
- Spoon into a decorative bowl and drizzle with the chilli extra virgin olive oil
- Top with the dukkah and serve immediately with fresh vegetables and crusty bread.
- Don't forget to tag us in your creations on Facebook and Instagram - @vassevirgin | #vassevirgin
Makes approximately one and a half cups.