Dukkah crusted Cauliflower
Delicious, spicy cauliflower side for curries or just by itself.
- Cauliflower, broken up into bite sized pieces.
- Vasse Virgin Dukkah
- Vasse Virgin robust olive oil
- Zest of a lemon.
- Preheat your oven to medium heat.
- Blanch the cauliflower in salted boiling water for a couple of minutes then drain in a colander, allowing it to dry.
- Liberally splash around olive oil throughout the cauliflower.
- Pu the dukkah into a warm frying pan and toast off for a couple of minutes, stirring continuously so it doesn't burn.
- After a couple of minutes, add the cauliflower. Fry until it starts to change to a golden brown and add the lemon zest, mix well.
- Pu the cauli into the oven to crisp up and serve..