Bruschetta with Tomato, Basil and Olive Oil
- 6 thick slices of Sour Dough or Wood-fired Bread
- 1 clove of Garlic
- 3 large, finely chopped Tomatoes
- Small handful of finely chopped Basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons Vasse Virgin Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt and freshly cracked Black Pepper to season
Toast the bread slices and then peel the clove of garlic and rub over the toast whilst it is still hot. Mix together the tomatoes, basil leaves, salt, pepper and olive oil. Spoon the mixture evenly over the slices of toast and garnish with extra basil leaves. Enjoy!
For something different, make a few toppings and serve them in individual bowls to let your guests make their own bruschetta. Why not try some chopped black and green olives, marinated capsicum, chopped chillies, or feta cheese.