Carrot Infused Oil & Shaving
Soothing qualities of Carrot Infused oil.
Used traditionally for the treatment of all types of skin conditions. Carrot Infused oil nourishes and hydrates the skin for those of us who need extra hydration.
Carrot oil is used to soothe,
Carrot Infused oil is made by dehydrating and infusing the Daucus Carota, or the common edible carrot into a blend of carrier oils.
How is it made?
The dehydrated carrot is left to macerate for a long period while the carrier oil is infused with
- Beta carotene, which also gives the oils its rich orange colour.
- Carotenoids anti-oxidants that help to protect the skin.
- Vitamins A, a gentle anti-oxidant that helps to maintain healthy skin.
- Vitamin E, useful anti-inflammatory it helps to promote wound healing and an exceptional moisturiser.
Excellent for soothing shaving rash.
Carrot Infused oils is known for its anti-oxidant qualities, revitalising skin cells and its ability to reduce age spots, fine lines and wrinkles. Carrot infused oil can be used directly on the skin as a topical treatment.
- Healing effects on skin rashes.
- Sensitivities around shaving.
- Improves skin elasticity.
5 Steps to the perfect shave.
- Warm your skin by splashing with warm water.
- Lather the soap, either using a shaving brush or your hands, a shaving brush exfoliates and lifts the hair.
- Use a high quality shaver with a sharp blade.
- Rinse with cool water to close the pores.
- Moisturise with a cream based aftershave to soften and soothe the skin.
Where can you find it in our products?
You will find carrot infused oil in our range of Citrus Twist Men's range,
Citrus Twist Shaving Soap has a rich gentle lather with added shea butter and cocoa butter to encourage a smooth shave without drag or resistance when shaving. No harsh chemicals or artificial colourants or fragrance. Scented with a fresh aroma of West Indian lime, woody patchouli and spicy cinnamon and black pepper its a refreshing take on traditional men's fragrances.